The Fashion Retailer is on a mission to build a world-class digitized Value Chain
Solutions that fosters ecosystems and open platform collaboration and are
being driven by the efficiency, flexibility, granularity and accuracy. A key
driving factor in achieving this ambition is technology.
Business System Analyst Product selling tools technology will be part of the Product Technology Domain responsible for the feed of the product data into Data Asset Management platform and from there the Integration to relevant selling channels.
Main elements of this eco-system currently are DAM, SAP FMS and PIM.
You will be working as a part of the product team in the agile set up.
Role description WHAT
- Participate in projects implementation in terms of solution design configuration, data migration, integration and operational support
- Participate in core services implementation and other API layers implementation
- Closely collaborate with the digital selling team who is responsible for the front end selling tools (digital showroom and B2B)
- Serve as the subject matter expert for data architecture and data integration
- Participates in and supports system updates and upgrades for the business area; assists in developing standards and procedures when required
- Maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education, work assignments, research and technical/user group participation; demonstrates practical application of learning and actively shares knowledge across functional area
Solve complex problems in phasing out legacy systems and bringing in new solutions
Primary Skillset MUST HAVE
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of the product lie cycle management and integration towards selling tools
- Hands on on API's design, build, implementation
- Knowledge of the SAP MM customizing for business processes is required;
- Additional experience with integrated business processes, such as within Order to Cash, is preferred
- Experience in working scrum /agile is mandatory
- Experience and knowledge in EDI interfacing is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership within the software development lifecycle process, including requirements gathering, design, functional configuration, testing and support on small to medium size efforts/projects.
- Experience should include 1-2 full SAP lifecycle implementations or equivalent project experience.
- Experience leading technical and process-oriented business requirement workshops, creating business process documentation and process mapping, as well as functional specification documents.
- Experience with SAP ABAP development and Debugging
- Experience working directly with vendors, including negotiating anticipated project deliverables is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, priority setting, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently, as part of a team, and in leading medium sized teams on fixed and fluid deliverables, including workload management and task delegation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting to business stakeholders and IT leadership.
- Ability to perform effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Apparel and Footwear Industry experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP AFS, SAP FMS or S/4 Fashion preferred
Edit job description
||14 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening