The Operations Assistant is responsible for any/all duties in keeping the Brewing and Resturant operations up and running.
- Material Transport
- Brewery Cellar work
- Assist with New Construction
- Equipment Upkeep
- Facility Upkeep
- General cleaning & organization – warehouse, walk-in cooler, dry storage areas
- Set up keg washer and clean all kegs. Store them neatly.
- Cycle any used brewing parts, and put away neatly.
- Assist Operations Managers as needed
- Assist canning line operation
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Experience in a maintenance is preferred but not required
$15-$17/HR depending on experience
, United States
||13 Jul 2022
Share Job Opening