As a bartender at our restaurant, your main responsibility is to provide excellent customer to guests and serve them a variety of beer and other beverages and food. Some main tasks will include creating a friendly environment, having an extensive knowledge of Beer Tree’s offerings including descriptions, flavors, and ingredients. You will need to be able to suggest beer and food pairings and make recommendations to customers based on their preferences.
· Promotes the culture, values, and mission of Beer Tree
· Providing excellent customer service with an outgoing personality with an emphasis on developing regular guests and return visits
· Develop and maintain a strong and evolving beer and food knowledge, with an eagerness to develop your palate and beer education
· Maintain a guest first mindset and environment
· Follow daily checklists for opening/closing
· Responsible for making sure all guests are of legal drinking age and ability to discontinue alcohol service when required
· Keep working station clean and stocked
· Complete side work as assigned
· Other tasks, as assigned
· Excellent communication skills with guests, co-workers, and management
· Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and assist other’s as necessary
· Ability to have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
· Proactively addresses any problems quickly and effectively
· Strong attention to detail and able to multitask
· Good Time management skills
· Must be table to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Strong organizational skills
Beer Tree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.