Sales Support Administrator (Junior)
Atech specialises in IT and Cloud support and has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Support Administrator with the desire to progress and grow with the business. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to start or advance their career in sales and gain hands-on experience in a successful and supportive workplace.
This individual will be responsible for delivering “best in class” administration and sales support to both customers and suppliers. The main areas of responsibility in this varied role include accurate preparation of documents, liaising with suppliers, customers and the sales team and maintenance of all customer information on the company database. The role is best suited to a highly organised individual who has the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
Duties & Accountabilities:
· Provide reliable, helpful support via phone and email for customers, suppliers and sales team
· Ensure all sales orders are accurately processed on day of receipt
· Ensure deals are registered with suppliers where appropriate to ensure that the company benefits from any cost reductions available
· Inform sales team of any stock availability issues
· Receive products into stock on a timely basis
· Ensure CRM used and updated in line with the sales process
· Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with decision makers
· Work with other teams to resolve any queries
· Monitor sales procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered - use, develop and continual improve reporting mechanisms.
· Work with the Sales team to ensure the delivery of quality customer service at all times
This would ideally suit a graduate or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
· Professional and positive with a can do mindset
· Ability to understand the sales process and workings of the sales teams
· High attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
· Trustworthy and discreet
· Confident working within a fast-paced environment
· Punctual, reliable with a fantastic work ethic
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills
· Salary depending on experience
· Company Pension
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Private Healthcare
· Supportive team
· Opportunities for progression
If you have what it takes to succeed; if you are a finisher and an achiever; someone who delivers, and if you are truly Addicted to Service® then we want to hear from you. Send your CV to us at…