Full time Opportunity
Key Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Designs, develops and tests mainframe (COBOL, CICS, DB2)
- Code in the support and implementation of US Liquidity systems and projects.
- Responsible for ensuring code has a high degree of quality and implements with zero defects.
- Support backup for handling production calls related to applications.
- Ensures code for applications adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security guidelines
- Work with Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Aid management in communications
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
- 5+ Years Mainframe design and development responsibilities (OS/MVS, MVS utilities, CICS, DB2, IDMS, BATCH, JCL, TSO, ISPF COBOL)
- Experience in AGILE concepts and process
, United States
||02 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening