Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the American Hospital Dubai and American Hospital Clinics to improve population health outcomes and quality of care and demonstrates the value of care provided throughout the organization.
A key member that assist in developing, implementing and evaluating population health, quality and practice transformation strategies relating to Performance Improvement, Quality Assurance, Regulation and Service licensing, Health Information Management, Risk Management and Accreditation to improve the health and safety of the employees, patients, families and communities that we serve.
Responsible for overseeing the Performance Improvement and Patient Safety Plan, the Risk Management Program, Clinical Performance Improvement, Clinical Documentation Improvement, QM/RM data collection and analysis, Program Audits, Accreditation and the Health Information Management Program.
- Degree in Clinical studies preferably in Nursing from reputed University in North America
- Masters in Quality / Healthcare
- CPHQ certified
Professional Experience & Skills desired :
- 5-7 years of recent administrative experience for which at least 3-4 years related to Clinical Governance/Quality/ Performance management in renowned Hospital/s preferably in North America
- Recent experience of 3-5 years in accreditation, certification and licensing standards in specific for Joint Commission International (JCI)
- Experience in quality assurance standards and techniques, qualitative and quantitative analysis, data abstraction and retrieval techniques
- Expertise Knowledge of principles, methods, procedures and current trends in health information systems and management of health record department
- Expertise in document management software tools
- Proficiency in the use risk assessment tools & performance improvement tools
- Thorough knowledge of continuous quality improvement
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
, United Arab Emirates
||29 Jul 2020
Share Job Opening