The Director of Clinical Education provides scope for the development, direction and coordination of all continuing clinical education activities within the Hospital. Will be actively involved to assess and improve clinical practice, communication and patient outcomes. With the team of Clinical Resource team and Instructors, will contributes to the design, implementation, evaluation of clinical education and orientation programs, including competency assessment and professional development activities. Evaluates satisfaction, effectiveness, and clinical impact of the educational programs offered. Provides the Clinical Resource team with coaching and mentoring.
Education, Experience & Skills desired:
- Nursing Degree from reputed University in North America.
- Master's Degree Nursing Education is essential.
- 5 years experience in providing Clinical education to both Nursing & Allied Health care providers in an acute care Hospital/s is a prerequisite.
- Recent 2 years leadership role in Clinical Education with reputed Hospital/s accredited by JCI is desired.
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in clinical education implementation, updated with clinical education trends is a necessity.
- Should have knowledge of leadership development programs.
- Proficiency in Computer skills desired i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Should demonstrate creativity, critical thinking, progressive ideas and leadership development skills.
, United Arab Emirates
||09 Aug 2020
Share Job Opening