Akvelon is an international US-based business and technology solutions company. Our company is a member of the Vendor Program, which provides an opportunity for employees to work on clients' projects in EU, Ukraine, Russia and USA. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from experience and work directly with leading engineers of companies with a worldwide reputation. Our clients have trusted us for more than 15 years, among them are such companies as Microsoft, T-Mobile, Disney, Starbucks, Reddit, Medical Care Companies and etc. Our primary customers are from USA.
If you prefer to work in small international teams, with no corporate bureaucracy, but you like doing important job that influences thousands of people all over the world and work with cutting-edge technologies - we invite you to join our team.
Another value is freedom and flexibility – so please enjoy remote work and flexible working hours if you prefer work independently. You shouldn’t live in Prague to join our team – remote work allows you to spend more time with your family. But you may relocate to Prague, we are ready to discuss this.
For travelers there are lots of opportunities for trips and relocation to the USA.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop web applications (back-end and front-end side), and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
We offer you:
- Work on unique projects with cutting-edge technology
- Really flexible working hours with option to work remotely or from home at any european location
- Become a member of the world’s top IT companies teams, but at the same time feel the informal “startup” working culture with no bureaucracy
- Professional certification reimbursement (Microsoft)
- Relocation to the USA is possible
- 3+ years of programming experience in C# or Java
- Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles and programming patterns
- You should be able to communicate in English
||15 Oct 2018
Share Job Opening