This is a full stack engineering position where you’ll build and manage Azure cloud-native applications. This engineer and team will have primary responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing and operating cloud solutions.
- Design and develop applications within a .NET MVC Application and Angular 8 UI with Bootstrap
- Ability to architect a robust RESTful API within c# that fully utilizes Azure Functions as a Micro Service Based architecture.
- Participate meetings and discussions with customer as needed for technical agendas
- Set up and configure services and servers in Azure
- Ability to configure Unit Tests within xUnit for automation within Azure DevOps
- Provide SQL Server design support and Stored Procedure Development
- Integrate the .Net applications and services with other cloud based systems
- Provide various technical documentation including architecture diagram, sequence diagram, system integration diagram, system design document, etc.
- Work closely with solution architects and technical leads and come up with a proof of concepts in a short period like one or 2 weeks
- Manage work within a DevOps environment, including Builds, CI/CD Pipelines, Version Control, etc.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- Experience with Azure is desired. Azure Portal and infrastructure implementation experience (AppService’s, Azure Active Directory) is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019 RC)
- Experience working with clients to gather requirements to develop .NET solutions and meet end-user business needs.
- Experience developing code and prototyping from Use Cases
- Experience developing RESTful API’s and Web Services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems is preferred.
- Experience with T-SQL, JQuery, Angular, and/or Typescript
- Experience with using collaboration tools when developing Use Cases (such as Outlook integration, Word Collaboration, Teams, One Drive SharePoint, or Appian)
- Experience in leading the design, development, and deployment of end-to-end solutions (including front end website, data repositories, data acquisition, data ingestion, data storage, data management, data visualization, data integration, and data access) using Azure services and platforms.