Are you a copywriting boss?! Is being able to consult, coach, AND write copy on the fly a superpower that you possess?
AdOutreach is seeking a full-time Video Copywriter Coach to work with our clients on one-hour video calls where you walk them through the process of creating compelling video ads.
For each of AdOutreach’s clients, the Video Copywriting Coach will be reviewing video scripts, preparing notes, and leading a one-hour call where you will work alongside the client, asking questions, making suggestions, and adjusting copy to achieve their advertising goals. The ideal candidate will ensure each client leaves the coaching call feeling confident that their ad will reach their targeted demographic and generate traffic.
This is a learning position, so we’re looking for someone who is humble and hungry. The right candidate is one who is creative, driven, empathetic, and eager to grow with our company.
Some of the perks:
- Growth Potential: this is a fast-growing company, and this position is open due to how quickly we are growing
- Company Culture: you’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness while you are simultaneously given the opportunity to grow as an employee and as a person
- Learning Opportunities: we are avid learners, and this is a company where asking questions is encouraged
- Coaching: Take a consultative approach to listening to client needs, understanding their situation, and writing copy on the fly
- Content Creation: Produce highly successful content within each one-hour coaching call
- Dependability: Consistently show up for our clients and produce quality content
- Ability to work at an extremely fast pace and deliver results
- Previous experience with writing video copy
- Client-oriented personality with the ability to understand needs and translate that into video copy instantly
- Quick learner with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
||04 Jan 2021
Share Job Opening