AdOutreach is seeking a full-time Marketing Director to work in-house in our Austin office location. You will be responsible for managing the Marketing Team which includes in-house media buyers, funnel builders, content coordinators, video editors, and an external email team.
On a typical day, the director of marketing will work with our team of collaborative, high-performing individuals to push the envelope and help drive new business to AdOutreach. The ideal candidate will expertly utilize the team to drive the results we need in each area to hit our KPIs. Previous experience and a strong background in the coaching, consulting, and course creation space are preferred. Expert knowledge of funnels, webinars, paid advertising, and strong leadership skills will be required.
We are a team of high achievers, so we’re looking for someone who is humble and hungry to consistently deliver greatness. The right candidate is one who is innovative, driven to get results, and eager to help AdOutreach hit our KPIs.
Some of the perks:
Growth Potential: This is a fast-growing company, and this position is open due to how quickly we are growing
Company Culture: You’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness while you are simultaneously given the opportunity to grow as an employee and as a person
Performance-Based Bonus Structure: You will be incentivized with a bonus structure on top of your base salary that will be tied to company KPIs.
Oversee & Manage the Marketing Team: Our ever-growing team consists of an in-house media buying team, content coordinator, video editor, funnel builder, and external email marketing team.
Maintain a Strong Bridge with the Sales Team: Our sales team massively impacts our bottom line numbers. You will work with our head of sales to collaborate on messaging, follow-up, and ways to improve sales conversion rates from inbound marketing campaigns.
Dependability: Consistently show up for our team, provide direction, stop at nothing to hit a deadline.
- Familiar with the coaching, consulting, and course creator space.
- Expert knowledge in paid advertising, funnels, webinars,
- Excellent leadership skills to effectively manage the marketing team
- Quick learner with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovation and creativity to create brand new strategies that attract customers and succeed over the competition
- Ability to lead groups and be decisive
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- High-level understanding of paid advertising campaigns, specifically Google & Facebook ads.
- Knowledge of internet marketing campaigns.
If you’re a great fit for everything above and just thinking about being in this job gets you excited, apply today!
, United States
||17 Jun 2021
Share Job Opening