AdOutreach is looking for a client success rockstar to join the team as an Ads Coach! The Ads Coach will quickly assimilate to AdOutreach culture and our proven program of Youtube marketing in order to provide industry-best coaching to our clients.
The Ads Coach works collaboratively on a team to onboard, set expectations and retain clients through one-on-one and group calls with clients. Most importantly, our Ads Coaches ensure that our clients get maximum benefit from our program and continue to use it long-term.
If managing client relations is a strength of yours and you have a “can-do”, “no ego” attitude that focuses on solutions rather than assigning blame this is an awesome opportunity to join a team of like-minded people in the fast-growing internet marketing industry. If you consider yourself a people person and are known to go above and beyond to maintain high standards in your work, we’d love to hear from you!
Some of the perks:
- Growth Potential: this is a fast-growing company, and this position is open due to how quickly we are growing
- Company Culture: you’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness while you are simultaneously given the opportunity to grow as an employee and as a person
- Learning Opportunities: we are avid learners, and this is a company where asking questions is encouraged
- Learning: Be able to learn the AdOutreach model and deliver accurate information to our clients
- Coaching: Work with clients in an individualized and team environment to ensure that they are getting maximum value from our program
- Team: Work as part of a team to deliver consistent information and put clients first
- Ability to work at an extremely fast pace with competing priorities
- Previous experience with online advertising (Google, Facebook, or YouTube)
- Proven experience analyzing data
- Quick learner with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
||07 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening