Selling and promoting the company's business software (SAP ERP) solutions to prospect buyers; showing the value that SAP can bring to clients, in addition to supporting clients throughout the implementation of the SAP projects
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through networking and prospecting including cold calling and emails
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with existing clients and prospects by answering their inquiries about products, prices product uses
- Maintain continuous follow up with prospects and arrange for meetings as required
- Route and report qualified opportunities to the senior sales consultant for further development and closure
- Arrange and participate in sales meetings inside and outside the company to understand customer needs and requirements
- Prepare proposals and opportunity files for new clients
- Ensure proper documentation of client’s file including signed proposals, blueprints or any essential documents related
- Maintain clear and direct communication with the project implementation team to handover the client’s requirements through regular meetings.
- Support clients and projects teams during the implementation of SAP to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve lead generation targets set by company management.
- Utilizing and maintaining clients database through continuous update of CRM
- Ensure continuous learning concerning the current or new SAP products.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
BSc Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
Experience & Job Requirements:
0-2 years of experience in customer service or sales positions
Customer relationship management course is preferable
- Sales Acumen
- Business knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Felxibility and Team Work
- Customer Service
||13 Oct 2022
Share Job Opening