50K Ventures strives to provide early-stage startups with resources to disrupt the markets they operate in by bringing together domain experts across VC funds, angel investors, and accomplished mentors. It focuses on providing funding, go to market support and strategic advisory to early-stage companies.
Title: Program Manager / Startup Analyst
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana (travel as required)
Compensation: Competitive with a mix of base pay + performance incentives
The person will be responsible to support all functions of the investment network including deal sourcing, evaluation, due diligence, legal documentation and portfolio management. He/ She will work with the management team to contribute to the firm building activities including organising events, establishing partnerships with academic/ institutional partners and onboarding investors.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
● A degree in business, finance or investment. Engineers with exposure to finance and investment may also apply.
● 2 - 3 years of experience in an accelerator, investment network or an early/growth stage startup.
● An idea about the startup ecosystem in India is important.
The candidate should have exposure to the following skillset:
● Ability to perform primary and secondary market research and generate high-quality reports on target markets and prospective investments.
● Network with investors and other corporate partners of 50K to promote portfolio companies and potential investments.
● Provide post-investment support to the startup companies by tracking metrics and assist them in business development opportunities.
● Should display good communication skills and should be able to liaison well with the portfolio companies, investors, vendors, partners etc.
● Should be able to operationally manage activities including investor pitch sessions, partner events, and support the internal outreach initiatives of the firm.
● Should be able to work in a startup environment, experience in managing business independently.
Should be able to pay attention to details and be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
||12 Jan 2020
Share Job Opening