Company Overview :
50K Ventures strives to provide early-stage startups with resources to disrupt the markets they operate in by bringing together domain experts across VC funds, angel investors, and accomplished mentors. It focuses on providing funding, go to market support and strategic advisory to early-stage companies.
Title: Communication Lead
Position Type: Full-time
, Telangana (travel as required)
The person will be responsible for the communication of the company, engaging with our community on a daily basis through blogs, newsletters, and various social media channels. He/ She will work with the management team to contribute to the firm building activities including organising events, establishing partnerships with academic/ institutional partners and onboarding investors.
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A degree in Communication (prefered) or any bachelors degree - 1 - 2 years of experience in content writing, handling business communication and social media channels.
The candidate should have exposure to the following skillset:
- Ability to perform primary and secondary market research and generate high-quality reports on target markets, product/services or companies and has the ability to write articles about it
- Ability to smoothly communicate with the stakeholders through various media channels
- Write thoughtful, engaging and relevant content that delivers on 50K Ventures value proposition and overarching content strategy
- Collaborate with 50K team to develop a deep understanding of various programs, partners, and the community to co-develop highly engaging and relevant content that establishes 50K Network as a thought leader
- Should display good communication skills and should be able to liaison well with the portfolio companies, mentors, advisors, investors, co-investors, vendors, partners etc.
- Should be able to operationally manage activities including investor pitch sessions, partner events, and boot camps etc. and support the internal outreach initiatives of the firm.
- Should be able to work in a startup environment, be self-driven and take initiatives.
- Should be able to pay attention to details and be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
||12 Jan 2020
Share Job Opening