Job Brief:As an HR Assistant, you will provide internal HR support for the company, complete all administrative duties and tasks pertaining to the role, and work with the leadership team to share insights for efficiency, productivity and improving the employee experience.
- Prepare and verify all new hire paperwork and onboard new employees
- Assist in payroll processing through ADP
- Manage work expenses through Quickbooks
- Execute duties related to benefit administration
- Track and maintain human resource databases, which will include employee referrals, exit interviews, bonus programs, etc.
- Prepare employee-related documents and maintain personnel records, including I-9 files
- Assist in the revision and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Be a resource to employees for all HR-related questions and concerns!
- 1+ year prior HR experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices including up-to-date understanding of California labor legislation laws
- ADP and Quickbooks experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices
- Incredibly tech-savy and comfortable in a tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized in high volume situations
- Calm and efficient in fast-paced environments
- In-House Chiropractic Care every Thursday
- Company Provided Lunches every day!
- Regular Company Outings/Team Bonding Events
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) up to 4%
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Dogs in the Office!!
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
||22 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening