Job Brief: Hiring for Senior Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Job Location: Uppal, Hyderabad
Work from Office
Looking for an experienced Java8 developer who is proficient with Microservices and Spring-boot.
The primary focus of the selected Candidate will be to (but not limited to) develop Java backend
services in a Microservices environment with a focus on processing large volumes of data in
real-time. The candidate will also be involved in dev-ops-related tasks in a docker-based
The project execution would need collaborative problem solving, with a significant emphasis on data
processing efficiency and performance as the dashboard would have to display real-time data.
You will be a part of a team of Backend & Frontend Developers, DevOps engineers. The project will
be Agile managed using SCRUM.
The Candidate should have a minimum of 4+ years of working experience. Should be able to learn
new technologies fast and become productive in short periods of time. And, should have had
working experience with enterprise web application development using JAVA stack.
Expectation from the Candidate
Deep understanding of in-depth knowledge of the Java 8 or above versions & microservices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with Java programming & DevOps.
- Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot/Jersy/Swagger.
- Must have good knowledge of Dockers.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Well versed Back-end build pipelines and tools
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
- Good to have working knowledge on Kafka and Redis
- Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional programming
Thanks & Regards
||22 Sep 2022
Share Job Opening