3R is a global Network handles every phase of the reverse logistics process, from intake and testing to refurbishing and recycling. We never ship anything out and manage the entire process in-house. We’ve created a model whereby the next stop is the product’s final destination – the only other party in the process is the one that will ultimately transform our material into something new.
We are Seeking a Content Writer with excellent communication and authoring skills to plan for, design, develop and publish Technical Documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical information and configuration details from various sources to document new or changing functionality for various workloads.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, knowledge articles, etc.) while ensuring a consistent "look and feel."
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Develops high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience
- Strong knowledge of core technical communication concepts, such as topic-based authoring, minimalism, task-oriented design, single-sourcing.
- Knows and understands brand development and storytelling (healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Has advanced knowledge in the medical/regulatory industry and familiarity with FDA requirements for drug promotion.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Has a strong attention to detail for all written and edited documents.
- Must meet tight deadlines to respond quickly to market opportunities.
- Ability to understand user profiles and user stories and to create content targeted information appropriately for different audiences.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
Compensation: The minimum salary for this role is $35 per hour + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. Our Client considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education and training, core skills, internal equity, and market and business elements when extending an offer.
3R Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, 3R Network will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
||02 Feb 2023
Share Job Opening